Transferring text messages from Samsung Flight II to PC
Rick
2012-07-05 13:36:24 UTC
Is there a way to transfer text messages from a Samsung Flight II to a PC?
I can transfer pictures and sounds using a USB cable, but I don't seem to be
able to transfer text messages?
tlvp
2012-07-05 18:17:32 UTC
Post by Rick
Is there a way to transfer text messages from a Samsung Flight II to a PC?
I can transfer pictures and sounds using a USB cable, but I don't seem to be
able to transfer text messages?
If USB won't work, can you Forward copies of the text messages in question
to an email address, then transfer the forwarded copies?

Cheers, -- tlvp
Rick
2012-07-05 18:50:40 UTC
Post by tlvp
Post by Rick
Is there a way to transfer text messages from a Samsung Flight II to a PC?
I can transfer pictures and sounds using a USB cable, but I don't seem to be
able to transfer text messages?
If USB won't work, can you Forward copies of the text messages in question
to an email address, then transfer the forwarded copies?
Cheers, -- tlvp
Yes, that will work, but I can only do one message at a time. There are so
many text messages that I'd like an easy way to just transfer them all over
at one time.
tlvp
2012-07-05 22:57:17 UTC
Post by Rick
Post by tlvp
Post by Rick
Is there a way to transfer text messages from a Samsung Flight II to a PC?
I can transfer pictures and sounds using a USB cable, but I don't seem to be
able to transfer text messages?
If USB won't work, can you Forward copies of the text messages in question
to an email address, then transfer the forwarded copies?
Cheers, -- tlvp
Yes, that will work, but I can only do one message at a time. There are so
many text messages that I'd like an easy way to just transfer them all over
at one time.
Sorry, I guess I'm better at clumsy work-arounds than at clean solutions.

Good luck, -- tlvp
sms88
2012-07-07 16:24:13 UTC
Try this: <http://www.wondershare.com/android-manager/>.
sms88
2012-07-07 16:26:13 UTC
Post by sms88
Post by Rick
Is there a way to transfer text messages from a Samsung Flight II to a
PC? I can transfer pictures and sounds using a USB cable, but I don't
seem to be able to transfer text messages?
Try this: <http://www.wondershare.com/android-manager/>.
Sorry, my mistake. Thought the Flight II was an Android phone.

You could forward all of the texts to a Google Voice number, one at a time.